Thursday 3 May 2007

Sachin twists ankle, Laxman down with gastroenteritis


Nothing is going right for poor Sachin Tendulkar these days. On the first day of Team India’s Kolkata camp ahead of Bangladesh tour, Sachin gave the side an injury scare when he sprained his right ankle.

Team management insisted, it’s not serious enough. Physio John Gloster was quick to rush and after some treatment, Sachin was seen limping off the Eden Gardens.

Sachin reportedly twisted his ankle while negotiating a Sreesanth bouncer.

Poor World Cup form, clamour for his retirement, tri-colour cake controversy and then “rested” (read dropped) from the ODI squad and then this injury. Things could not have been worse for Sachin.

Meanwhile, VVS Laxman failed to report for the Kolkata camp after being down with gastroenteritis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have interpret a only one of the articles on your website trendy, and I definitely like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites net age list and last will and testament be checking back soon. Will check out of order my position as approvingly and leave to me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.